Fire Jobs Friday!
Opportunities at Macmillan, HarperCollins, Tin House, The Huffington Post, and more
2. Do you like editing features and essays? BuzzFeed India is looking for someone like you. Applicants must have at least three yearsexperience.
4. Bridget Smith of Dunham Literary, Inc. is looking for a part-time assistant. Please send in the body of an email a cover letter, resume, and last five books you’ve read to Bridget Smith at [email protected] by Wednesday 05/18.
5. If youre into event coordinating, this opportunity might be up your alley: MacMillan is looking for an Assistant Manager for Author Events.
6. Glitterati Incorporated, a boutique art and illustrated book publishing company, is looking for a Fall Marketing & Publicity intern. Send cover letter, resume and three references to Ms. Gayatri Mullapudi, Associate Publicity Director: [email protected]
7. Citizens of the world, The Huffington Post has an open position for a Senior World Editor.
8. William Morrow, an imprint of HarperCollins, is seeking an Assistant Publicist who can work on books of many genres, such as but not limited to, mysteries, thrillers, cookbooks, lifestyle, nonfiction, and women's fiction.
9. Sci-fi devotees! HarperCollins is also searching for an Assistant Editor to work on science fiction, fantasy, and mysteries/thrillers.
10. For all the bibliophiliac Portlanders out there, Tin House is looking for a Publicity Manager.